ISO 27001:2022 was recently announced to update and replace ISO 27001:2013.
If you’d like a quick summary of the ISO 27001 requirements changes you might see in the 2022 update, download this free Cheat Sheet, assembled by the ISO compliance experts here at ControlCase.
The ISO 27001:2022 Cheat Sheet includes:
• A synopsis of the differences found in ISO 27001:2022 vs. ISO 27001:2013
• Simplification of the newly established ISO 27002:2022 4 main control domains
• A simple checklist of the 11 ISO 27001:2022 control additions
• A 4-step mini-guide to updating compliance processes in alignment with ISO 27001:2022 and receiving certification
• FAQ about ISO 27001:2022 certification, surveillance audits, and more
This cheat sheet can be used by IT Security and Compliance professionals to plan for both current and future ISO 27001 certification efforts.