STATEMENT OF IMPARTIALITY
ControlCase, LLC Code of Ethics stresses the importance of never compromising on our impartiality, independence and integrity. Creating awareness on this is an important part of ControlCase, LLC’s training programs for employees.
The organization ensures that none of its assignments will cause any conflict of interest which would hamper the impartial business practices of ControlCase, LLC.
To maintain impartiality in ControlCase, LLC activities, the organization follows these guidelines:
- Business relationships which pose an unacceptable threat to impartiality will not be pursued by ControlCase, LLC for certification assignments.
- ControlCase, LLC will not provide certification services to other certification bodies for their management systems.
- ControlCase, LLC will not certify a management system on which a client has received management-system consultancy or internal audits, where the relationship between the consultancy organization and ControlCase, LLC poses an unacceptable threat to the impartiality of the certification body.
- ControlCase, LLC will not outsource audits to management-system consultancy organizations.
- To ensure that there is no conflict of interest, personnel who have provided management-system consultancy, including those acting in a managerial capacity, are not used to take part in an audit or other certification activities if they have been involved in management-system consultancy with the client in question within two years following the end of the consultancy.
- ControlCase, LLC will consider taking appropriate action to respond to any threats to its impartiality that arise from the actions of other persons, bodies or organizations.
- All certification-body personnel, either internal or external and committees who could influence the certification activities, act impartially and do not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
- All personnel, internal and external, are required to reveal any situation known to them that may present them or the certification body with a conflict of interest.
Contact us to learn how ControlCase’s OneAudit can deliver quality compliance certifications and assessments to help you meet today’s requirements.