CONTROLCASE CARD DATA DISCOVERY (CDD) SOFTWARE
ControlCase Card Data Discovery (CDD) software is one of the first comprehensive scanners to not only search for unencrypted and sensitive data in file systems, such as those produced from Office 365, but also in most commercial and open-source databases, desktops and drives.
Our CDD scanner is fast, uses minimal resources and doesn’t require plugins or agents on scanned machines. This enables it to pinpoint PAN, track data, PIN, CVV and other unencrypted and sensitive data unknowingly stored within your network from one location.
In addition to scanning file systems, CDD also supports scanning of database servers and Microsoft Exchange servers. It also supports the exclusion/inclusion of test card data. The remediation dashboard shows you exactly where the data lies, simplifying the mitigation process – from determining if appropriate storage controls are in place to implementing encryption and removing the data.
ControlCase CDD scanning software is a core business intelligence and analytics tool that helps you reduce IT data-compliance risk and achieve industry regulations, including PCI DSS, ISO, GDPR and HIPAA. With our CDD scanner’s key features, you can improve your overall security strategies to gain valuable resource efficiencies.
ENTERPRISE CDD SOFTWARE
Our easy-to-use enterprise CDD version uses the most in-depth scanning capabilities to search your entire network for sensitive data, including local and network drives, databases, emails and file transfers, while significantly reducing the number of false positives. Additional features, such as 24/7 support and scheduled scans deliver proactive IT security and data-management tools to help make compliance effortless.
- Search for unencrypted data across local and network drives from one central location
- Simple, fast and doesn’t require agents on scanned machines
- Advanced false-positive management for accuracy
- All cards shown
- Remediation dashboard shows the exact location of sensitive data
- Schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly or continuous scans
- 24/7 support
- Find unencrypted data in Office 365 files, PDF, ZIP and other common file types
- Pinpoint sensitive data in file shares, servers and emails
- Locate unencrypted data in active directory domains
- OS Windows, MAC, Unix variants are supported
For more information, explore our FAQ to find answers to commonly asked questions about ControlCase’s CDD software.