ControlCase’s Risk Assessment Methodology Policy Template helps organizations:
• Identify, analyze, and evaluate risks that may interfere with achievement of the organization’s objectives.
• Perform risk treatment by identifying responsibilities to reduce threats.
• Establish controls to reduce the impact of identified risks to an acceptable level of risk.
• Establish the activities to carry out the monitoring of the risks to which the organization is exposed.
• Determine communication and consultation mechanisms for members of the Information Security Risk Management System.
Download your Risk Assessment Methodology Policy template today to assist in meeting the requirements of several IT Security Standards, including PCI DSS, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, HITRUST, GDPR, and ISO 27001.