- Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business executives and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication.
Location – India
You’ll usually receive a range of employee benefits that may include:
- Medical insurance
- In-office gym facility
- Sponsored training and development opportunities
When: October 28, 2022