As an Information Security Consultant, you will have to lead, manage and execute enterprise-wide security projects. You will be required to engage with clients to understand their security needs, scope solutions and initiatives, drive the creation of project deliverables such as assessment reports, executive summaries, and support in the delivery of the project.
- Lead and execute information security assessments
- Automate frequently executed controls with the aim to drive efficiency and increase coverage in assessments
- Monitor the report on progress of the ongoing projects
- Engage with the clients to understand the requirements, provide regular updates on project status, answer queries and present the reports and findings
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the information security space.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%-50% of time (domestic and international)
We are looking for Fresher to Highly Experienced candidates. Salaries offered will be based on factors including your skills, experience and qualifications, your location, and the sector you work in.
- Fresh graduate or junior security consultant – annual package between Rs. 2,40,000 and Rs. 6,00,000.
- For 5 to 10 years of experienced security consultant – annual package between Rs. 10,00,000 and Rs. 40,00,000.
Location – India
You’ll usually receive a range of employee benefits that may include:
- Medical insurance
- In-office gym facility
- Sponsored training and development opportunities
Relevant Degree in:
- Computer science
- Computing and information systems
- Cyber security
- Forensic computing
- Network management
- Computer systems engineering.
- If your degree is in an unrelated subject, in-depth knowledge of computer operating systems with demonstrable skills in compromising computer systems is required
Along with a relevant degree, if you have one or more professional qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer
You’ll need to have:
- Expertise in the execution and delivery of information security assessments.
- In depth understanding of the PCI DSS, ISO27001 and other similar standards.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and deliver strategic recommendations during client reviews.
- Excellent spoken and written communication to explain your methods to a technical and non-technical audience
- Attention to detail, to be able to plan and execute tests while considering client requirements
- Good time management and organizational skills to meet client deadlines.
- Teamwork skills, to support colleagues and share techniques
- Commitment to continuously update your technical knowledge base