PA-DSS Gap Analysis and Certification Services
Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) is a PCI SSC managed program for the Payment Applications and applies to software vendors and others who develop payment applications that store, process, or transmit cardholder data as part of authorization or settlement, where these payment applications are sold, distributed, or licensed to third parties. It helps software vendors and others develop secure payment applications.
ControlCase is certified by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) as a Qualified Security Assessor to perform PA-DSS assessments. ControlCase works with you until your application is certified and listed on in the validated payment applications list on PCI SSC website.
Phase V (taking effect July 1, 2010) mandates the use of payment applications that support PCI DSS compliance, requiring acquirers, merchants and agents to use only those payment applications that can be validated as PABP-compliant.
– Reference: Visa Announces New Payment Application Security Mandates
Our expertise and benefits
- Certification tracking mechanism using ControlCase Compliance Manager
- Expertise in testing Mobile Applications which includes Blackberry, Payment Switches running on platforms like HPNonStop, Linux, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP UX, Windows, Ecommerce applications, Point of Sale applications, Shopping cart applications.
- State-of-the-art lab for payment application testing
- Document templates
- Sets a process to handle future application changes in compliant manner
Certification Process Steps
- Determine scope of assessment
- Gap Analysis
- Remediation plan and support
- PA-DSS Certification
- Delivering Report on Validation (ROV), Certificate of Compliance