As a Cyber Security Trainee, you will assist the Testing and Service Delivery teams on various tasks to gain experience in the field of Cyber Security.
If you want to work with global leaders in Cyber Security and have a passion for various disciplines of Cyber Security, click on apply now button.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Cybersecurity Trainee, you’ll understand complex computer systems and technical cyber security terms. You’ll need to:
- Support assessors/auditors in data security assessments
- Work on network scanning and vulnerability analysis reports
- Work on a wide variety of tasks including research and internal process re-engineering
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and level of risk
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests
- Present your findings, risk and conclusions to management and other relevant parties
- Understand how the flaws that you identify could affect a business, or business function, if they’re not fixed
- Rs. 20000 per month
Required Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate BE, B-Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc, Bcom etc.
- Ready to Work in MNC Work Environment
- Quick Learner and Adaptable
- Work in Highly Motivated Work Environment
Location – India
Trainee Period – 6 Months
What after Trainee Period – After trainee period is over and your evaluation results are satisfactory, you can get absorbed as full time employee where you can earn minimum 1.5 times of your current perks.
When: February 10, 2022