$110,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Number of openings for this position
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
ControlCase is looking for a Penetration Tester. In this role you will collaborate with interesting clients and work with an international staff. Must be able to perform security testing on wired and wireless networks, web-based applications and computer systems using penetration testing tools. Should have experience with the latest methods and tools for ethical hacking. Additional responsibilities will include performing security audits, analyzing security policies and procedures and writing security assessment reports. Experience in performing FedRAMP penetration tests is a plus. US citizenship is required.
What you Bring –
Advanced computer skills with an extensive understanding of networking, cryptography, reverse engineering, web applications, operating systems, databases, and wireless technologies
Strong written and oral communication skills to write reports on assessments that communicate potential weaknesses
Must be capable of communicating clearly with customers and internal staff
Minimum of three – five years of experience in security testing and Cyber Security Services.
US Citizenship required
Preferred (but not mandatory) Qualifications are –
·Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification & GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) Certification
We are looking for:
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests
- Carry out remote testing of a client’s network or on-site testing of their infrastructure to expose weakness in security
- Simulate security breaches to test a system’s relative security
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and level of risk.
- Present your findings, risk and conclusions to management and other relevant parties
What does ControlCase offer?
ControlCase is a global service provider and innovator in the use of Compliance as a Service (CaaS) so that businesses can meet regulatory compliance mandates with efficiency and cost effectiveness. ControlCase has successfully assisted hundreds of clients worldwide in becoming compliant with various security standards and regulations in an optimal manner.
Competitive Salary. $110,000 – $120,000 or greater depending on qualifications.
Location: US based employee, but most work is done remotely. Some travel to client sites required
- Benefit package (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid time-off
- Diverse International Team of IT Professionals
- Paid training/credentials and career development opportunities
When: June 28, 2022